Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DIY Spring Scene Globes

You know how much I adore anything in a jar...from Snow scene globes, to Spring Scene jars...I can't get enough!
But, I always like to 'update' my decor..so, I got to gluing & cutting & creating....and came up with these Spring Circus Globes & projects...love them!
This time, I had fun with glitter, butterflies, eggs & some of the new Easter Celebrations kits, too!

Loving the glitter on the edges of the butterflies...and I just added vintage book shreddings on the bottom of the jar, popped a mini Spring Circus Printable Card in there with a bright ranunculus in there & voila! A cute pop of Spring!
For the jar here, I added some green grass, mini mushrooms, eggs & a glittered bird. Hot glued a mini butterfly inside & bigger ones on the outside of the jar. & then used the Spring Circus Bundle with the "Always Face the Sun" printable. sooo cute!
And...I had some cute vintage tea cups & saucers that I used, too! Here's a shot of one of the saucers with a nest, the vintage book shreddings, mini mushrooms, butterflies, egg and....the cute Mini Spring Circus printable card
So...you can create a little Spring Scene with anything...remember, anything will do. Just get creative! I've done them in wine glasses, vases, bell jars, teacups...really anything that will create a little tiny vignette.  I'd LOVE to see your creations...please share!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo adorable!!
rolin

HeatherLynn said...

lovely! all of them!! pinning!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing these cute little Spring jars of Inspiration!

HeatherH said...

Oh wow Rhonna!!! I can't wait to make these!!! You are always so inspiring - this project is jumping to the top of my list asap!!

jamie said...

just now seeing this!!!
oh...me.
so beautiful.
love them all.
~j

Rose said...

Found you on Free Pretty Things For You. This is so darling and I would love to make one. This is the first time I have come across your blog, it is wonderful. I'm now following. I know you are busy so it is no biggie but if you find the time I would be so flattered if you came to visit me @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
I have a Sunday Link Party each week as well if you are interested.
Thanks
Rose

Speedy Lady said...

I think these globes are the CUTEST spring/Easter craft I've seen. Lovely and bright!

Miki's scrapbook said...

Awe, what an awesome idea! And what a great blog you have! I'm glad to have found it :D.

miki.

Robin said...

I have been looking for this idea all over! I am planning on doing this as a craft at an Alice in Wonderland Sweet 16. Thanks for the great inspiration! :-)